Spectators have always been able to track the race online but never saw any footage or heard racers’ stories until after the race. Our goal this time is to help our spectators from all over the world feel like they have a backstage pass to Cain’s Quest.
This is where you come in!
We are looking for aspiring reporters to help cover the event on CQTV, a local TV station in Labrador West that will stream footage onto www.cainsquest.com.
We want to hear from high school students who can report to our fans on what is happening along the route when racers blaze through your communities.
- Submit a two minute video reporting on what makes your community unique.
- This can be shot with your smartphone, iPod touch, or any filming device you might have.
- Take your video and upload it to YouTube and share your link on the Cain’s Quest Inc. Facebook page.
Submissions are due by Feb 18, 2014
The winners will be announced on Feb 20, 2014
The fine print:
- You must be a student in grade 9-12
- You must have a parental or guardian signature that can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 709-944-5959
- You must have your own recording device (smartphone, iPod touch, ect)
- You must be eager, enthusiastic and energetic